Student Information Updates

Student Information Requests/Changes

Information requests/changes must be done in person in the front office. You will need proof of identification with you at the time of the request as well. Due to security issues, we are unable to give out any student information or make any changes via email or over the phone.

Address Changes

Address changes cannot be made without proof of residence. One of the following documents is required to change your address. Please do not ask us to change your bus without first providing one of these documents if you have moved.

  • Electric bill, water bill, cable bill or land line telephone bill
  • Signed lease agreement
  • Statement from landlord on their letterhead verifying occupancy
  • Homestead exemption card

If you are building a house – mortgage acceptance letter including: name, loan number, property address and a letter from the builder with an expected completion date. The completion date and the date the child will start attending school must be within a sensible time period.

If you are buying a house – settlement statement or mortgage acceptance letter including: name, loan number, property address and closing date.

We do not accept: sales contracts, commitment letters, or truth in lending statements.

If you are living with relatives or friends – a letter from them listing your name and the names of your children, stating that you are residing at their address and a copy of one of the documents listed above to verify their address.

WE DO NOT ACCEPT driver’s license, or cell phone bills, bank statements, checkbooks, child support checks, pay stubs or mortgage coupon/payment books as proof of residence.